Friday, November 18, 2011

Macro Love

Just a few little details that I found going through some of my pictures...
They really highlight some of the things I find attractive in the marco mode of the Harinezumi camera, the texture, the noise, the smearing focus contrasted against the sharp focus, all contributing to the other worldly feel of these pictures. I still love the hyper crispness of a high quality macro picture from a SLR or something along those lines, but these just have something about them that I really adore. I think my love of slightly fuzzy macro-photography can be traced back to the back page of '3 2 1 Contact' magazine, where it featured different close ups of objects, and you had to guess the object. Ah memories. Maybe I will see if I can buy some old back issues...




No comments:

Post a Comment