Friday, March 11, 2011

Amazing rarites!



Tubular Bells by the Brooklyn Organ Synth Orchestra

I saw this video over at Matrixsynth and it is amazing! Not only does it feature amazing playing and players, but it is just chalked full of rare keys and synths (as well as some modern ones, like my Phatty). The amazing variety of awesome instruments is inspiring to me. I could never play like these girls (OK maybe I could match Super Cute) but I hope to one day own a collection of key based oddities HALF that awesome. Some many one of a kinds, that only do one sound really well... it's like a pallet of colors only few artists have the privilege of working with. I hope to some day just have an awesome collection so I can have awesome players come into my studio and just let them run wild. Until then, I will watch this video now and then until it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment