Thursday, March 3, 2011

Generic "First" Blog Post



So, this is where I tell you dear reader what this blog is all about. Then I talk about what I plan to do with it and make a joke about seeing if I will keep up with it...

But seriously folks. I plan on using this as space to share little bits of things I find interesting. I think that in some part we are defined by our interests. Sure, that’s a bit of a blanket statement but, I mean it in the way that if I put on display the little bits and pieces that catch my attention, you the causal L85 observer might be able to be able to build a more accurate model of who I am, what I like, and the overall aesthetic of the things that peak my senses. I intend on posting art, pictures, videos, music, stories, and little bits of visual oddities and audio experiments that tend to leak out.

2 comments: